Tuesday, December 25, 2012



A Christmas blog



Needless to say most of us would have celebrated this very special day in a joyous
mood ....besides the exchange of pleasantries and presents some would have taken
the opportunity to rebuild or strengthen family ties and touch base with old friends.

To me ,Christmas in particular gives a very special aura...perhaps movies depicting
falling snow ,Santa going around the world spreading messages of hope and goodwill are
somehow ingrained upon me ever since I was a child and these powerful images make Christmas
different from other times of the year...

This year was no different ...My daughter surprised the whole family with her home made presents..
a culmination of 10 days of hard work in creating lovely and priceless gifts that in her opinion best
represents the liking of each family member ...like in my case ,she plastered an image of my all
time favourite singer in her creation...And I am convinced all parents out there would
be equally thrilled to receive such well conceived presents from their loved ones...

Some of us will have to begin tomorrow like any other working day ..and for those fortunate enough
to sleep in ..sweet dreams and happy holidays...

MERRY CHRISTMAS !









No comments:

Post a Comment